MindsparQ "Pop-up" PMP Boot Camp - Virtual
Time & Location
About the Event
Logisitics for the 35-contact hour course:
- Weekend Course: June 18-20 & June 25-27, Two Weekends (Fri – Sun)
- Friday 1:00pm – 6:00pm
- Saturday 9:00am – 6:00pm
- Sunday 10:00am – 3:00pm
The 3 biggest pitfalls of PMP® training programs:
- The material will either bore you to tears or give you a headache.
- The material only teaches the information and rarely teaches you how to interpret the PMBOK® Guide.
- There is no guidance on how to use the different resources out there.
If you have been wanting to take that next step with the PMP® exam but find yourself overwhelmed, you've come to the right place.
MindsparQ™ training programs have identified 3 keys of peak performance in preparation for the certification exams:
- Make the material fun, memorable and easy to understand.
- Offer the opportunity for hands-on learning to help students understand the concepts necessary to pass the exams.
- Teach you how to use the materials with confidence.
In the PMP® instructor-led training, you will get 35 contact hours and access to digital material to include:
- 📔 Examination prep book
- 💻 Exam simulator with over 2,000 questions for practice
- 👉 Dozens of tips & test-taking strategies
- 📝 How to reference the PMBOK® Guide and training materials to study
- ✍️ Application assistance
- 🎓 Additional resources (student portal, study plan, video tips, and more.)
At the conclusion of this course, students will:
- Outline the knowledge and PMI-isms of the PMP® certification exam
- Identify your "gaps" in PM knowledge and experience
- Gain exposure to challenging exam questions—including "wordy" questions, questions with formulas, and questions with more than one correct answer
- Practice test-taking strategies to answer exam questions
- Develop a personal schedule to sit for the PMP® certification exam within 4 to 6 weeks
MindsparQ™ is an Authorized Training Partner with RMC Learning Solutions® and teaches to the Rita Mulcahy Exam Preparation System.